Here are 21 hints about today. You fill in the blanks.
Day 2 will be made tomorrow evening, Sunday, February 3.
The 21 Hints:
(1) My worse travel experience to date (which includes the last 22 years of extensive business and pleasure travel)
(2) Crashed curbside check in computer
(3) Unusually long check in line inside the terminal
(4) No Triaging
(5) Get to counter "10 minutes late", though I was there 90 minutes before flight....
(6) Attitude was "it was your fault"
(7) Oh, United Airlines
(6) Bumped from original flight to Denver
(7) Placed on the next flight to Denver which takes off on time and lands on time
(8) Placed on Stand-By on the Denver to Bozeman Flight
(9) Mechanical issue with this plane in St Louis (2 hr delay)
(10) This flight is Over Sold by 4 seats thus "you are SOL"
(11) Next Flight to Bozeman -Stand By and this one is OVER SOLD thus "you are SOL".
(12) No More Flights to Bozeman today... "would you like to fly to San Francisco tomorrow then to Bozeman"? (ahhh no thanks) How about to Minneapolis then to Bozeman? (ahhh no thanks)
(13) Car Rented
(14) Car Rental computer crashes initially
(15) Drive 10 hrs, 705 miles to Bozeman (started 3:00pm MST) (Jared drives the whole way to see if he could do it! and he did!)
(16) Arrive at Bozeman hotel at 1:06 AM MST
(17) Bill Pohley was a saint and picked up our bags from the airport.... The bags flew to Bozeman but we drove. ;-)
(18) Arrive at Bozeman hotel and room key does not work... Another PITA.
(19) Awake now for 24 hrs and kinda tired....
(20) Good Night All
(21) Oh, United Airlines